01 March 2008

Been Tagged :)

I've been tagged by Juana at Juana's tiny spacio so here we go. We have three chapters to this story.

CHAPTER 1 - The Rules:

1 - Link back to the person who tagged you.
2 - Post these rules on your blog.
3 - Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4 - Tag 3 random bloggers at the end of your blog entry.
5 - Let tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

CHAPTER 2 - AKA Step 2:

Here there are 6 unimportant things about me:

1 - I love chestnuts in every shape!
2 - When I was child I wanted to be an archaeologist
3 - While I draw I listen often Vinicio Capossela (a fabulous italian singers)
4 - I hate the smell of cloves
5 - I don't have a tv, but an Encoder TV Tuner for my notebook
6 - I play soccer

CHAPTER 3 - The Tagging:

I'm tagging:
1 - Eric Orchard at Eric Orchard - a talented illustrator
2 -Patrick Gannon at PaperCuts - a cut paper artist and illustrator
3 - Chako at CHAKOLEE- for his great metropolitan carachter designs

No comments: